Level II: Earth* Wisdom* Mastery* A Sacred Retreat of Connection, Transformation & Manifestation
“I will say that level 2 was the most eye opening, life changing, and heart opening experience I have ever had. I have not looked at life, nature or myself in the same way since being at level 2. I have felt free to love myself and have noticed the beauty all around me in ways that are immeasurable. Thank you so much for sharing from your heart and offering and giving of yourselves. You are all priceless.” – Sincerely ~ MG
This transformational, five and one-half day retreat is an intense exploration of the world of nature and healing. It is designed to allow each participant’s self-reflection and deepening, as well as provide heart-felt group interaction and relationship building with Mother Earth, the Plants & Trees and the Essences. The heart of the journey is Earth Wisdom Mastery, and each day focuses on concepts, skills and experiences to expand and deepen your mastery.
We have included the beauty and majesty of the Sedona area in the design of the retreat. Wonderful, healthy meals and snacks are provided. Studying and experiencing our beloved essences in new and different ways will allow us to journey deeper into self-love, self-compassion, self-forgiveness and feeling our fears and detaching from them — all of which are a foundation for discovering and expanding your healing gifts and bringing you more deeply into the use of the plant and tree kingdom for healing and spiritual expansion.
Each retreat is designed with the weather conditions in mind, as well as the composition of the student group. Level 1 Certification and a pre-registration phone interview with Cynthia (Education Director) are pre-requisites for this seminar.
- Learning to commune with the plants, trees and all of nature (Individual Meditation; Council of All Beings Meditation)
- Exploration of rare and uncommon essences
- Sacred ceremonies (i.e. Tipi Dream Lodge, a Medicine Wheel Activation and Ancient Buffalo Wrapping)
- Nature Walk on WOTE grounds; “Going to Water” experience at Oak Creek
- Consultation skills
- Open Q& A Sessions
- Movement and Meditation
- A half hour consultation with Barry, Audre or Cynthia (your choice)
- Group follow-up call approximately six weeks after the Retreat to support “re-entry”, integration, continued growth and relationship building
- Tuition is $1,900
- $633 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your space. (Fees payable by check, cash or credit card)
- Balance of $1,267 due 30 days prior to Retreat. Can be paid in installments but must be paid in full by 30 days or before.
- Early Tuition is $1,800 if paid in full at time of registration 30 days or more before the class date
- Included in the registration fee:
- Light, healthy breakfast
- Vegetarian, gluten-free lunch served daily
- Dinner is on your own (except for Sunday)
- Banquet – Sunday Evening
Terms & Cancellation Policy
- Balance for the class is due 30 days prior to the start of the retreat (applies to $1,900 registration).
- Certified Level II students may audit at half price.
- If YOU cancel, you forfeit your $633 deposit.
- If WE cancel, your full deposit/payment will be refunded or transferred to a future class date.
- If you cancel up to 30 days before the class date and have paid the full tuition, anything other than the deposit will be refunded to you.
- If you cancel 30 days or less before the class, you forfeit the entire tuition. WOTE has spent time & energy preparing for you plus it is usually quite difficult for others on waiting list to prepare in that short of time.
- If an unavoidable emergency arises, you can roll over your deposit, (whatever amount you have paid), to the next retreat for ONE TIME ONLY.
Some Sharings from Recent Participants:
“The level II class was the initiation for removing the boundaries between plants and I. And I felt the vibration of the essential oils more than before. Barry, Cynthia, and Audre gave us the class with their open hearts and full of love. They showed to us how open our heart to plants and trees. I learned about essential oils. Same time, my mind and body also were healed in these 5 days. I was glad to attend this class.” ~ IG
“The Level II training was so much more than I dreamed it would be! I left with a renewed appreciation for the earth, the plants and trees and all the beauty around us as well as within us! The 5 days spent with Barry, Cynthia and Audre were transformational and inspiring. I am excited to be a part of this family and cannot wait to go back to WOTE!” – With love and blessings ~ LK